I am done with H and E! Have a nice gift for Z but need to find a few little things for him to unwrap. Almost nothing for Amanda. E bought most of the stuff on her list. It's okay if I give her a gift card though. Especially if it is from apple/iTunes. The boy is harder. We have a snow day tomorrow and I'll see what I can find.
Went up north with my sister and her husband. They were very kind to me. It was a little stressful but we made it through. My Mom's sister, her only sibling, had passed away. So sad. They had the funeral less than 48 hours after she passed. We got to town 11:00 that night. Two of my cousins had left town, but we did get to see two of them. My Aunt had 7 children. We were close growing up, grew apart as we grew up but connected again with Facebook and being in town at the same time and our Moms being such close sisters. Soul sisters I'm sure. I have a feeling my Mom might want to join her sister soon. She just looked at me. She didn't want me to touch her. It makes me sad. I can't help but wonder if she's mad at me because I haven't been to see her more. I should not take her doing that personally but it's hard. I do love her. I love my Mom with all that I am. I hate Alzheimer's and what it's taken from us. :( I tried holding her hand, at first she allowed me to, then she pulled it back and put both her hands in the air and she was going to cry but I backed off. My Dad goes to the home after lunch, stays until about 4:00, goes to eat dinner, goes back to help Mom eat dinner. Then he stays until she goes to bed. Tucks her in, gives her one of her baby dolls and she goes to sleep.
Stupid Alzheimer's. :(
Koda.
We got him neutered last week. He lost his last baby tooth last week. He's still a stinker. My sister thinks he'll calm down. The trainer at Petsmart gave me some names of people that may help us. He's really cute and he's getting better. I just want him the best he can be.
Exhausted. We have a snow day tomorrow and I'm glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment