Still a stinker but not quite as bad. Wednesday the behavior people come to see if they can help us at all.
I'd never put him in a pound. I'd have all his teeth removed before doing that. Hoping we can figure this out though. He's so cute and he wants to be cuddled, he just doesn't seem to get it.
Stinker Z added an item (or 2) to his list. I can get one and the other one I'll just get him later. It's just a guitar stand for his collection. I don't even know what kind would be good or how big to get it. So perhaps we can go shopping for that together after Christmas. :)
It's a windy night. The dogs are not happy. The neighbors here are awful and getting worse. Parents just don't watch their kids. The kids destroy everything. They rip up plants and decorations people put outside. We are only decorating inside this year.
I should get some sleep. It's almost December!! Squee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment