I'm sure in July, I'll wish it was September.
I love my job but.....
I can't put much out in the universe but let's just say, he's not the easiest child to please. I feel put down, belittled, and exhausted every day.
I can see about transferring but I don't know if they'll let me. I could try our school district, they pay almost $3 more an hour. I could watch I guess. It'd help build my credit if I stayed where I am though. Made some friends there. *sigh*
I got a new phone! It's big and new and pretty and pink. Our bill is about the same because I first got a good deal on data. I told her we'd get new phones if they waved the upgrade fee. AT&T has been good to us. E got one too. We pay the most bills so we thought we deserved a treat. I gave Z my 4s, he converted it to a tracfone, it only costs me $20 every three months. A is going to buy E's old 5s for the balance of what was owed and make a tracphone out of that. H has a big android she bought that has a month to month program, no contract, with it.
My car. About $3000 later, it's running great! I need to get two new tires, a front end alignment and change the oil. I am not sure how long it will last but we shall see.
I miss being married, having that support system at home to help guide these kids.
I need to lose weight, it's hard finding time to exercise. My phone thinks I walk a lot steps. 😊
No comments:
Post a Comment