My car...
I took it to the garage I trusted. The one that I've been taking it to ever since he left.
He tried to tell me my car needed an entire tune up to the tune of $500. I said, you just did that two years ago! It cost me $500!! He didn't believe me. He looked it up in his computer and then looked at me with an odd look on his face, then flew into the garage saying he had to tell the mechanic something.
? Really? Then H and I started to freak. I told him she'd have to come back tomorrow with the car because we had no way of getting home. So, they gave me back my car and he was expecting H at 11:30 in the morning.
That night, I went home and I thought I was going to lose my cookies. I now wonder how much of that $1500 repair I had needed. Not to mention when they "put in a new alternator" because I had just done that two years ago as well. So, I told H not to take the car back there, we'd figure out something on the weekend.
The next day, A got into an accident. Ugh, that girl!! She's so bummed. I feel bad but darn it, she's got to be more careful! She doesn't have full coverage and even if she did, with that on there, it'd go really high. She hit a pole, no one saw her, she just ruined her front passenger side quarter panel and the bumper and the light on that side. She needs to call junk yards and see if she can find some parts for her car.
Anyway, back to my car! I messaged a friend and she mentioned a friend that has an auto shop. I gave him a call, he said come right over. H and I drove over and they looked at the car. They agreed with me with what I thought was wrong with the car. Told me what to buy to fix it and said they'd install the parts for free if I can't do it. Then he showed me how to do it. So, tomorrow is payday and I am going to see about buying the parts and I hope I can put them in. I have to buy them from the Ford dealer.
Z broke his guitar! Not a lot but darn it, I've told him not to take it apart so many times! It's just a small wire he disconnected and we are taking it to a Mom and Pop music store to see if the guy there can fix it.
He's behind on child support again. :( I wish I could count on it but I can't. The only thing I can do is sign a warrant for his arrest if it goes two months behind. He seems to be keeping barely a step ahead of that. He must know that. His kids he's disappointing.
My allergies are kicking me in the butt. :( I want to stay home but I feel like I can't. So much to do tomorrow too, so may as well get paid for the day. Drippy me and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment