Or just kick me down, when I think things might be going my way.
I got a letter from friend of court today. They took it upon themselves to send my employer a letter telling them to give me insurance and to automatically take the payments out of my check.
Three problems with that...
One is, the premiums are more than I will ever make...
Two is, we have Medicaid.
Three is, we qualify for Medicaid for 2016.
I'm not proud of that fact, but we have to eat, pay bills, etc.
They could possible keep one or two or more of my checks before this gets figured out. Hopefully none. Oh please let it be none.
I mailed them a response, it will go out tomorrow, they should get it Monday.
Why didn't they call me? :( They have my phone number. Why isn't he responsible for any of this?
Why why why???
I am already not sleeping at night over worry of spousel support and waiting for child support and all that stuff.
Wanted to go up for Thanksgiving, but we are staying here. My car needs so many repairs. So many. I'm getting that stipend for about three more months. That's a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment