I'm not sure what is happening but I got a strange phone call today. I think it's from the place they have their car loan with. They called my phone and asked if he was around. I said that's my husband but he left me over a year ago. Then he asked for Tom and Stacey (with our last name) and I said there's no one we are related to with those names.
Then, after the guy hung up on me, it occurred to me, they gave a fake reference with my phone number and fake names, most likely on a car loan.
Decided to stay here for thanksgiving. No child support yet. My brakes still need replacing. Still having the air issue with my car.
I hope every day a check will be in the mail box. I am worried about a health insurance issue with FOC and my work. Long story for another post.
Now we need to get a turkey.
Hugs -- Julie
ReplyDelete