Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The finger tingling/numbness.....

Probably carpal tunnel syndrome.

Gosh that other job would be so much better for me in so many ways.  Oh please let it happen.  Please please please.

I called legal aid about five times today, no answer.  They may have been busy because of the holiday yesterday.  I will try in the morning before work.

Dreading work and the hoarders.  ;) Oh well, it gives me money.  Can't imagine what is left there now.  Early to bed tonight, I need sleep when I can get it.

I need alimony in case E does move out.  I want him to feel free to do so.  He of course needs his license first, but still, when the time comes, I want him to feel free to go.  I haven't said anything to him about moving in with that girl.  It bothers me.  I wish she weren't just using him.  I don't want his heart broken.  It is his to get broken though.




No comments:

Post a Comment