I will be so happy to hear that last call for the store closing tonight. I am exhausted after yesterday. It was insanely busy. The people were fighting and crabbing about their turn. One woman was rushing me, she drove me nuts. I can't handle people like that. I also can't make the computer work faster than it does. Then she was walking away before her slip print. She thought she was so cool rushing me like that.
I need a vacation after that. ;) It won't happen but that's okay. I just feel like one would be nice.
My Dad is 78 today. :) It's sad he's been worried about dying for so long. He still does, I think the nuns scared him years ago and it stuck.
After googling that address I found for his new employer, seeing it online, it looks like a place they'd rent. It's probably cheap rent because it's in a town that has been taken over by the state and not much is there. I had interviewed for a job there and their big mall had even closed. It's a sad looking town. I just need to drive by and make sure that's where they are. I just need to know that so I can put it on court papers. Otherwise, I have nothing linking him to a job. They pay him cash and I don't know how much they'll try hiding the fact he does work for them. They did help him hide an affair from me. :(
A took it too hard this morning when I told her to slow down in the snow. I gently (trust me she's an over sensitive soul and I wasn't trying to make her cry) reminded her to slow down in the snow. I told her to drive slower, everybody else does. Don't follow so close in case everyone stops quickly and I reminded her that it is not like driving on dry pavement. She had picked me up last night and it was very snowy and she was driving like it wasn't. I just wanted to get home. I had offered to drive home. She said no, she would do it (I do like how determined she is). Then she told me she tapped the bumper of someone that lives here because she couldn't stop.
Ugh. Drive me straight to the nut house.
I'm tired. Going to get my clothes in the dryer and take a nap before work, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment