Well, I found a new address for his work. Also, I really need to get free legal help. I need to call more, I need to leave messages. I need free legal help. I need to push myself to get this done. I'm not a very good pusher.
Amanda's car is done. Yippee. It helps everyone here.
Eddie mentioned moving in with a friend. It's a girl that just broke up with her boyfriend of six years and she needs a room mate. I told him I wish it was guy friends but I didn't tell him not to. I'm not holding any of them back from moving on. He just needs to get his license and a car first because I'm not going wherever he is to drive him around. It's hard enough with him right here.
Exhausted from the store closing. Some people are buying so much fabric, it's silly. How could they possibly use it all up? One woman had 300 cuts of fabric done yesterday. 300! It took over 3 hours to cut it all and then another hour to ring her up. Crazy.
Just three more days.
Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment