Thursday, December 11, 2014

A little brightness.....

I need all I can get.  ;)

Today, I found out my car insurance will be $80 a month less than it was the last six months.  Phew! It was taking half the money Ken was giving me every month.

I also was chatting with that woman today that lost her son.  She said that by Michigan law, Z does not have to spend the night with his girlfriend until they are married.  I will be looking into that!

If things were different, I would feel different.  But the way things are and the way things have gone down, she's a bit of a nut job and I don't want my child around her.  Once we are divorced, Ken might marry her so Z will have to spend time with her but until then he will have time to get used to the idea.  I hope.

Tired.  I have five full days of work, then I'm off Wednesday for Z's band show. Going to be a long stretch.  We need the money, so I'm thankful for the hours.  I just hope the customers are good.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment