Sunday, November 30, 2014

Well, they are taking another look at things. Fingers crossed she gets more time with her son. Her husband has been evaluated and so has she. CPS came and apologized and said they had made a mistake and that they'd say that in court for her side. I hope she gets him for Christmas.

Well, we were turned down for food help. They figure somehow that our family makes way more than we do. How that is I don't know. They did give me a number for legal aid to try, I'll call Monday.

Their "Dad" sent them a mass text today asking what they want for Christmas. Only Amanda responded. I think he wants to spend part of Christmas with Z. I think he's crazy if he's thinking  they'll buy him gifts. Again, I wouldn't mind if Z spent time with his Dad but not that crazy, manipulative thing he lives with.

Yesterday, I noticed a message from "other" on my facebook messages. It was from Ken's account. It said "Hey Julie! I find this picture inappropriate and I'd like you to take it down. " the picture was a selfie of him and I at the zoo the summer before last. It was embedded in the message. I know she sent that through his account for two reasons. 1. He has never had interest in facebook. 2. He's not that computer knowledgeable to send s Facebook message with a pic embedded like that, let alone a FB message in general.

I hate that she's doing that again. She is a sociopath. From what I've read about them, she fits the bill. I hate that my boy may be forced to spend time with her. :(

So exhausted. Really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment