Monday, November 24, 2014

Recently, a family I met at the pool, well her husband left her. They have a cute little 4 year old boy and he has issues. His Dad is in denial about him needing help and he had a lawyer and she didn't. He got immediate emergency custody with her having limited, supervised visitation.


She was able to get a lawyer with legal aid and they are now going over everything. I wrote a statement for her because her husband is so stinking wrong.

I hope he can be with his Mom for Christmas.

This year, Christmas has a different meaning for us. In the past, we've never gotten a lot for Christmas and this year is looking very slim. I am trying to tell my kids that seeing my Mom is enough gift for me. I'll be happy if That lady gets her boy back too. I am glad that so far, Z has been able to stay with me.

Tonight, I applied for state assistance. No clue if we will get it. We could use help with the medical bills, at the very least. When K first left, I mentioned applying for help. He said I was just doing that to make him feel bad. Then the pool job started and Eddie worked more days and Amanda had summer school (it pays well) and we all made more for a few months. Now we are not.

*sigh*

It'll get better. Somehow it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment