It wasn't good either.
He said hi to Zachary, that was it. He never went over to him, or touched him or asked him how 8th grade is going, nothing. Not about band or his guitar playing or anything. Our boy is so great and he doesn't get it.
I think his girlfriend was waiting in the car because he said he had a crowd waiting for him in the car an he had to go.
I'm short on money so I can't buy the divorce book this week. I should get a paycheck soon and that will help. He won't give me extra money to pay the health insurance and it's his health insurance too. He does give me money but I have no clue if the courts will give me more or less than what he's giving. I do know I need to file because we really can't get help from any where as long as we are attached. I can try and get the papers from the library like I did for my friend but she said she had to get some other one that the library didn't have. Anyway, my first JoAnn's check shouldn't be too far away. :)
Speaking of JoAnn's, it went well! Yesterday I learned how to cut fabric and use the little hand held computer they use for pricing it. Tonight I'm working a late shift, I'm glad the big kids are here to help with the boy. I have to make sure they don't smother him. I hate when they do that. I'm going to write up a schedule for him to follow and hope that works. My other shifts this week aren't that late thank goodness. I ordered two shirts for work last night, hopefully they come soon. I couldn't only find a white long sleeve shirt with a collar in the store and it wasn't cheap. I tried to go cheap but they didn't have my size. I'm big but not that big but I do have my Dad's football shoulders. Anyway, they should be here within two weeks.
I feel antsy, like I should be somewhere, doing something. There are no sub jobs up, only lunches, which I can't do because of Eddie's schedule. We need to make things better before next school year. He needs to get driving and we need to get a smaller car so it's better on gas. We are spending $100 a week on gas alone getting him to school.
I feel things will get better, but we have to help them get better. We have to move forward and keep moving forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment