Hours set for JoAnns! I'm looking forward to it! I start Sunday. Hopefully Z handles it all okay.
I can still sub some days too. Still going to reach for my dream job. I still want it very much. To me, it's hard to believe they pay me for working with children. I like it that much. :)
Facebooking is hard sometimes. I want to share things but then I know people will see it. His sisters, that I love like sisters. His brother, that said to me, he only remembers Ken working all the time....I wonder who raised our children then.... Of course it was dear husband that told me that so his brother might not say that to me actually.
Speaking of facebook, I had to block his girlfriend. I don't know if I blogged about this before or not but she kept coming up as someone I might want to friend. Every time I went there, there she was, in my face. It's because she's friends with his sister and a couple of his cousins.
I blocked her, I don't see her and she can't search for me.
Anyway, trying to figure out if we can take a quick drive up for Thanksgiving. I will have to work Black Friday but we could possibly go up late Tuesday and come back late Thursday. I just want to see my Mommy. I miss her so much. Even if she has no freaking clue who I am, I am hoping we can go see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment