Sunday, July 06, 2014

Now I am manipulating his family against him.  I wasn't even trying, aren't I good?

I told his sister he was in our home town.  I just asked her if she'd seen him yet.  I asked him first and he didn't respond, so I asked her.  When she found out he was there, she drove out to see him.

She's headed to the Mayo Clinic Friday for surgeries and treatments.  I am hopeful for her that everything will work out.  It seems when they took part of her leg before it wasn't done properly so they need to cut more off.  With her blood disorder, this makes surgery very tricky.  She also needs a hysterectomy to help with just living.  It's scary the thought of all what could happen with her.  I assumed he'd see her just for that reason.

I was wrong.

Oh, and his girlfriend drove up there yesterday and sent me mean texts.  Before that we had actually been communicating.  We hadn't done that in forever.  It wasn't anything out of line either.  No love you or miss you. Just stuff, the kids, what he did, etc. Not a lot either, I was working and he was visiting family.

Wonder who the manipulating one really is.  :(

I don't know how to cope with all this.  I don't know how to handle it.  I don't know if I should.  I don't want Zachary near her, she is so mean to me, what will she do to my boy?  I have done nothing to her.  I'm married to her boy friend.  I didn't mean to be.  She and he wrecked my home.

It's exhausting. The whole stinking thing.  

Last week, Zachary asked me to try and get full custody.  How sad is that?  I can't afford to even try and I want him to know his Dad.  He used to be a great Dad.  :(

*sigh*

I am a good person, I am an honest person, I am kind and I have a good heart.  Well, I hope it's a good heart.  High blood pressure stinks.  :( It's taking it's toll on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment