Thursday, February 16, 2012

Okay, so can we be too hopeful?  Oh I hope not! 

He emailed a resume.
They emailed an application.
They asked him to come in for an interview and bring a driving record with him.
They emailed a questionnaire about more details about his experience and if he was interested in sales.  (He doesn't like sales and he was honest about that) :)
Yesterday they sent him a text and asked him about the hourly wage he had put on his application and if he would want health insurance.  Ken text them back that the pay is fine as long as it isn't salary.  He wants time and a half for OT.  Also yes, health insurance would be nice. 
They text him back and said "We'll get back to you in a few days."
Then an hour later they texted him again and said "I will call you Monday or Tuesday to set up a meeting."

OMG!!  :)  My sister said it sounds like they are putting together an offer for him. 

I can't stand it!  :)  It's making me crazy!! Waiting to find out is hard!  It's not that far away, but it feels like it! 

HOPE!! 

Ah I think I'm too excited about something.  :) 

Eddie's new job is going well, he loves it!  :)  He loves being a host!  He said the host runs the whole show and he loves that responsibility!!  He is so quick thinking, he will do great at it. 

Stress is great for now, but I feel a bit lighter about things.  Hoping we are seeing a light.  He will never make what he used to, but I do now see, even when things were bad, they some how rolled along. 

Life. 

Life lesson?

Lesson learned. 

It can always, always be worse.
My Dad ended up in the hospital again the other day.  He's okay for now.  His heart skipped a beat when they were monitoring him.  He had thought he had chest pain.  They think it could be his meds and they are going to change them up. My sister tried to talk my Dad into having Mom go to the daycare five days a week (she is offering to pay for the extra days) but Dad thinks it's a waste of money.  My sister did talk him into taking her there Monday, Wednesday and Friday instead of just Wednesday  and Friday.  That will be nearly every other day so that may help him. 

I've got to get the boy up!  He's been riding the bus.  The bus!  To and from school!  I need to get that boy a house key (just in case no ones home when he gets here) and a phone for the house.  Just a tracfone will do.  :)  This is so nice! 

I am bummed McDonalds didn't call back.  I have a feeling my former boss from the pool didn't return their call or her phone is off.  So, I guess that isn't my fault.  If I get in there again, I can use someone else as a work reference.  I am going to ask the next time I'm in the office about that. 

Thanks for stopping by!!  :)

1 comment: