Well, fingers crossed!! Ken had an interview on Wednesday. They seemed to like him he thought. Today we got an email asking him about details about his experience. He was out getting the trucks ready for salting for tonights snow storm so he couldn't answer those questions today. I say we got the email because it went to my email account. It is truly his questionaire. :) It shows they have interest and that keeps me thinking positive.
If we would have had more snow this winter, Ken wouldn't have been so bored, he's really bored! He gets excited at the thought of one inch of snow because he can go salting. It's barely been enough to keep us afloat and we are very thankful for that.
McDonalds called me on Monday. They called my reference and then they never called me back. My reference told me what they talked about. She's been my friend since high school, middle school in fact, so I know she gave me a good reference. How low can I go? The kid that's a manager at McDonalds doesn't seem to want to hire me. *sigh*
I have a ton of homework to do this weekend. I've been too fried to do more than I had to this week. I had five tests in four days. I have no clue how I did on any of them because I didn't have the time to study for each one like I would have or should have.
It is hard to concentrate with so much on my mind too. I don't want to ruin this though, so I've got to try.
After all, even McDonalds doesn't seem to want me and they've never even met me.
No comments:
Post a Comment