Well, except for no days off, I guess I've had worse jobs. It is exhausting working everyday even though it's only for 4 1/4 hours a day. A lot of days I have running to do before that shift starts though!
I do worry now about what is to come in the next few months, somehow I do think we will survive. If we made it through what we just did, we should be able to make it through that!
In December Ken and I will have been married 25 years. We can not do anything then, but in March (sometime) Ken will get a bonus and we hope to steal away for about three or four days on a little trip, somewhere. No clue where though. I found this lovely little vacation home that can be rented, it looks like paradise to me! Even in the winter I'd love it! :) http://www.ppbo.com/vacation-rental/1559 I haven't shown it to Ken yet, I don't know what his idea of a few days away is. ;) Mine is more romantic, his would probably have a sports theme! Hoping his bonus what we are hoping it will be. We have no idea at this point. *sigh* Time will tell.
Better pack my dinner and head up to the pool. Put cream of chicken soup and some boneless chicken breast in the crock pot and Hanna will make rice to go with it. Smells so yummy, but not something I can eat outside or I'd have her bring me some. ;)
Have a good one and thanks for stopping by. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment