So, in the midst of catching up on things and fixing things, I took a look at us and decided we needed a break ourselves. A date night. So I asked Ken if he'd see Crazy Stupid Love and go to dinner and he said yes. It's not his kind of movie but it is mine. I enjoyed it and I heard him laugh out loud a few times so that is good. He couldn't have hated it. ;) I am tired this morning, but it was worth it. We reconnected and we really needed to do that. :)
So, my second payday is upon us. Ken and I thought I'd better get Z's back to school clothes and the rest of his supplies. His backpack is falling apart and he needs a more grown up lunchbox or something. He also needs clothes. He's considering getting a couple of things without Lego something on them. ;) Progress with the boy. He's happy with the JCPenney brand of blue jeans so that is good.
My Eddie comes home in two weeks, well less than two weeks! :) So excited to see him again. We are going to drive up about an hour and a half from here, spend the night in the town we are meeting up at with my sister (if that works out) and showing Zachary the biggest Christmas store in the world. He was born on that day, so it seems fitting. ;) he he It's a mini vacation for Zachary in case they have to write about something they did over the summer.
Well, we must get off to the library and stop at the store on the way home. So much to do and so little time, like always.
Take care!!
No comments:
Post a Comment