Oh Yeah!! :)
I'm not sure why, but I'm so happy!
I am pretty sure the doctor we saw that prescribed the medicine knew it didn't go well with her. We are already set up at another clinic closer to home! Instead of an hour, it will take fifteen mintues to get there. :) I was all ready to go in her office and start over, explain our situation, like we had never met for I think she had the wrong idea of us. For some reason, all the paperwork we were given, which are just copies of what she had, had wrong information in them. The paperwork said that Zachary had been held back a year in school, that he was bad in math and writing. ? We never told them any of that. I told them that in math and writing, his concentration is not good. He does do them and while he could do better at writing (his teacher's words, not mine) he does ok in both subjects. I told them that because they asked me about his concentration. And there was never a mention of him repeating a grade. So, I'm not sure what to think of that! My friend, the therapist, said those are important things and should be set right in his paperwork, so I will try and call tomorrow about that. I asked my friend because I don't want to look like an overbearing mother. Gosh, that last appointment just has me frazzled! I'm paranoid to call them now. Ugh!
Oh well. Onward we move. His next appointment is February 15th in the morning. Fingers crossed it goes well.
Ah life with Zachary has been...interesting. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment