Monday, January 17, 2011

I just heard from Zachary's teacher. :)

She said he hasn't been crying in class lately and he's been letting her know when he needs more time instead of getting upset.

That's before starting medicine, so that is a good thing. :) Now if we can just get him to socialize more, maybe he will come out of shell more in different situations. Like if someone he doesn't know sits next to him, he won't get upset. Gosh, what a goal to have!

So far, the medicine isn't making him feel sick, so that is good. We double his dose on Friday. It's one day early, but he has a three day weekend and I'd rather know how it's going to affect him on days off before going to school.

I do wonder what will happen in the future for him. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment