The boy's psychologist said because of the distance he's put between them, they should have therapy sessions. Even my friend, who is a therapist agrees.
His sister posted a meme on Facebook today. I know it was directed at me and my children.
I'm trying to decide if I should
1. ignore it, take that high road...
2. Block them from my life
3. Say something to them
The high road should be my answer. Just keep swimming, the truth will set me free? I don't think it will. I wish it could but the shit is just too damn deep already.
I wish the boy were 18 and he could just tell him whatever he wants to tell them.
First of all, if they chose to stay with me over a holiday, there's a reason.
Second of all, truthfully, they have obligations here they have to do.
My friend had brain surgery, we are helping with her 7 year old son. I couldn't have helped so much had the kids gone up north. Some things are more important.
I'm overtired and tired of the lies. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment