Saturday, May 20, 2017

Life goes on..

But it keeps dragging me down. 

:(

I was turned down for a car loan. It was so pretty. It was a few years old, low miles and still under warranty, which I need in case something happens. I just sent an email asking if the salesman thought a smaller loan would be approved, I will see what he says, if he responds. 

I just feel like I need a break of some kind.  Just a helping hand but I'm older and I don't think people see me as one that really needs a break. 

I feel kicked and thrown away. 

My job has been so stressful, that boy is so mean.  I'm so done with him.  How much do they think I can take of that abuse?

I have an interview today for a summer job where I'd work in home with another adult and some special needs children. I have to see what it pays and how the hours are and how the boys are.

I have a phone interview for another pool job. 

I'm running in circles and getting no where.  I'm pretty down right now.  Verge of tears, all the time. 

I just need a break of some kind.  :(

I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment