Life just stinks sometimes.
I wish I could put the details out there but I'm afraid to.
On another note..
My hands are tingling more. I've mentioned it to my doctor multiple times but she just thinks it's carpel tunnel. I don't. I often wonder if my back was injured in my car accident 23 years ago. I'm surely not ready to curl up and quit life right now. I have a 16 year old. 16. My right hand is also cold a lot. Oddly cold. It hurts sometimes too. My skin hurts. I can't wear rings any more. I see my doctor again in June. If I make it that long.
Also, the girl thing. Ugh. Still awful. Where's menopause?? Make it stop!! I'm 53 for petes sake!!
Exhausted from the whole week. If I weren't so tired I'd take a hot bath. But I'm exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment