I'm thinking I may have to try and get a car loan. I don't want to but my van is getting old. It's an '04 with over 180,000 miles on it.
I wish that interview I had last week had gone better. I wish they'd call me anyway. I wish I could sleep at night. I wish I didn't have to wish for so much and things were easier. No one ever said things would be easy though.
I'm really worried about my job. I don't know how long I can put up with what I've been given there. Sometimes it seems okay, sometimes it's scary. Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind. I wish I could get a better position somewhere. I love working with the little ones. I still miss some of them from when I subbed two years ago.
I need to watch for positions I guess. I just don't want to take a pay cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment