Monday, December 28, 2015

Yeah!

He made a payment! I know he won't be happy to be double billed but he must know it's coming. As long as he makes regular payments I don't care what else he does.

Going Wednesday to a car lot. I wish I made more money. Our contract is up, hoping the union goes for what A's district makes. That's 2.50 more an hour, that would almost cover a car loan payment. Fingers crossed because it would help a lot. The money is in their budget, they have millions in surplus.

My car won't start at all. I am positive it's the computer. I don't know if I should tow it or what. :( My head hurts from the stress. I'm stressed from everything. I don't even have a car to get the massage I was gifted for Christmas.

I hope I can figure this out. I miss my car so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment