Sunday, December 27, 2015

Car Sales People

I hate them.

I dread going to a car lot. 

I am at their mercy.  Ugh.  I know I will need a cosigner.  I have no clue who would do that for me.  Actually, I do know, no one.  This is going to be a difficult thing.  I might go tomorrow and see what can be done. 

Friend of Court cancelled that meeting.  That's a relief. 

I can't believe we have been off for one week already and we just have one more off.  I have to have my car towed to the garage.  Ugh.  I know I can't afford what it will cost.  The brakes alone are going to cost between 400 and 800 dollars, then there's whatever is wrong with the computer. 

It feels like I take two steps forward and three steps back all the time.  I want to leap and not look back.  I'm almost 52 years old.  This is supposed to be when it's easier, instead, it's the opposite.  It's frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment