Work..
We seem to be doing so good together! :) He's still teasing a bit, but not the mocking all day long. Phew! I tease him back and he laughs. One of the teachers is not trusting me, but I do everything I'm supposed to. She's a bit overbearing. Hoping I can get into the union and off probation before she makes me crazy.
FOC...
Not sure when the money will come through them. He did send a money order this past week and we needed it, so I'm glad it came. I don't know if he went in and signed the papers yet or not, I did on Tuesday.
Grocery store...
I went and bought some groceries after work on payday. I haven't been able to do that in months. I'm going to make chili tomorrow and an apple pie. After I checked out in the store (I went through the self check out because they never have enough of the real cashiers working and when I do, they put raw meat with stuff they shouldn't, etc...) I headed for the door. The alarm went off, I explained that I'd forgotten to demagnetize the zyrtec I bought. The cashier near the door, said, "Oh, Okay, you can go." The security (door greeter who is about 65-70 years old) said, "Not so fast!" Where's your receipt? I said "I think it's in one of the bags." She started going through all my bags, found the zyrtec and an ink cartridge I had bought. She then said "Oh, this is in here too!" (the ink cartridge). She would not let me go through my own bags looking for the receipt.
There is so much more to this story, it gets worse, she made me feel like a thief. It's been such a long road to that day, when I could buy a couple of things we needed and some food and she crushed it. :(
Why? Thank goodness there is internet and apps and fancy phones I can even have. I opened the app to that store and showed her the copy of my receipt. Then she handed me back my medicine and ink cartridge and rolled my cart back by me.
This is in the neighborhood I live in. This is in the same area where my children have gone to school for years. I hope no one saw that. :( I hope no one thinks I stole anything. I'd go without before I'd steal anything.
I'm going to Kroger.
No comments:
Post a Comment