We had to mail each other a list of debts, his list is so much longer than mine.
He put on there the car he owns is the one he had when he moved out not the Ford Explorer they are buying. Make me laugh. So tired of this crap.
I'm really shook because his girlfriend filled out the entire form. So disturbing. She even put A's student loan on there that K cosigned that she is paying off. It is current and we don't owe that debt, she does. Frustrating.
Credit cards he let go, student loans he let go, old debt he hasn't dealt with at all. Comcast bill? We haven't had Comcast in over ten years. He doesn't question it, he puts it on me.
Just frustrating. Dish network, we had a 0 balance, why doesn't he question that bill? Nope, he puts it on the form and wants me to pay half.
His childishness is really getting to me.
His lack of interest in my boy, I don't get.
I text him a pic of the boy last night, nothing. Not to me, not to the boy, nothing. I just want him to know his son. What's wrong with that?
Even if a judge gives me half that debt (I'll have to file bankruptcy but oh well) he has to pay the rest or figure it out.
He is pretending he has nothing but his clothes. Give me a break!
Frustrating. He has an antique shot gun his grandpa gave him. Liar, I don't want to take it from him but he's lying saying he doesn't have it.
Frustrating. My blood is boiling and I don't even know why. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment