Sunday, August 23, 2015

*Edited...Oh, I forgot to mention!

If he doesn't respond to my divorce complaint, the boy is mine. 

He's got seven more days and I hope I hear nothing from him. 

Cross your fingers!

I should add, it's never been my intention to keep the boy away from his father.  It's more the piece of  mind for the boy to know he has a full time home no matter what.  If 50 50 custody is awarded, I fear what the boy will feel.  He will be stuck with not great things. 

All his father has to do is ask to see him. 

I do not call his father names.  I tell the boy that I think his dad saw life passing him by.  I tell him that I think his dad was depressed and thought this would make things better. 

When he doesn't send money, I do get frustrated.  We were depending on that money this summer and it's been hard, really hard.  I tell the boy his dad probably worries he'll have to double pay. 

But inside, I know he's spent too much, he always has. 

1 comment:

  1. fingers crossed you get full custody. I honestly think that would be best for Z's anxiety.

    ReplyDelete