It is exhausting but I will be happy to add the long term job to my resume. The children are so cute but some of them have such big problems. Some things we can't deal with as a class, they need one on one help. Hopefully they get that as the years progress for them. I'm scheduled until June 11th, but the children's last day is June 8th so I have to see if they really want me there the last two days. I'll take the money but have to find out if they want me there.
I have a four day weekend. Nothing to do, no where to be. The pool inspection was supposed to be done today but my boss said that one of the health department workers was called to jury duty and they are short workers.
I haven't had four days off in a row since September. Wish I had money to go see my Mommy. I'll try and get some things done here this weekend. It needs it.
Wish I knew what the future holds for us all. Right now, it has me very worried and stressed.
*Edited to add....
I was asked to finish the school year in the special needs preschool. It's actually going to run into my pool job but my boss has hired someone else to help this year. Less money for me but I will have some free time to get some things done and hopefully get Eddie driving. This Momma is tired.
I found a camera to hopefully buy! So excited. I just need my income tax return. It's an older model of one that has a new one so Canon marked it down. It would be for the boy and me. I am stuck using my phone which doesn't have much memory or a very good lens on it. I have to get my income tax return before I can order it. The IRS says it can take up to another month. With that, I don't know what they will give me because I don't know what he did with his taxes. *sigh*
So that camera might be a pipe dream but it's fun to dream. :)
Frustrations with marching band. Hope we can figure that out. I don't want him to quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment