Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Just have to mail them now...

Filled out the papers. Told him I needed his address to file for divorce and he sent it...after what seemed a long time. It was a half hour but who's counting. ;)

It does make me sad. I'm alone in this. I have no one to talk to about it that won't gossip or give me unwanted advice about it. Even my bff from high school, she goes behind my back and tells my know it all sister all my woes. So, I just put them here.

On a lighter note! The boy is joining Marching band. My buttons are bursting! I am so excited about this!' It costs $500 for him to join plus he needs shoes and gloves. I have to talk to K about this but over text is hard. Hoping I hear about my refund soon. It would help a little.

I am so tired. The snow and ice were awful today.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment