I really didn't realize how much it was used until it died. It's a pain in the butt hanging everything all over the place. The towels are all crunchy. We have to go to the laundry mat to dry bedding. Wet clothes are heavy.
I'm getting a small income tax return but I have to pay for my divorce.
At least I can (hopefully!) pay for my divorce. I'm also hoping a judge will make him pay me back. I'll have to ask the lawyer about that when I get to meet him. I have no clue when that will be.
They called me back, I can use those papers, I just have to cross off the wrong county and write in the new one. I'll fill them out tomorrow and if it doesn't say I have to send the money now, I'll put it in the Monday's mail.
Hopefully I get my return by the time they need it.
Going to hang my clothes and go to bed. I'm exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment