One likes to try and run my life, one likes to gossip and tell everyone half the story and I have to fill in the blanks and rehash stuff I'd rather forget. :/
I don't feel close to either of them right now.
I don't feel like I can share anything with them.
I feel alone.
Legal aid called while I was at work tonight. They have questions about what I sent them. I have to call back tomorrow.
H and I have been watching a coworkers son. He's a handful. We figured the extra money would help out. I really like this coworker she was kind to me from the start. She's paid us for one day and we've watched him about 5 more. I'll wait one more pay period then perhaps we'll be too busy if we don't see any money.
No income tax yet. :( no clue how I'll pay for a divorce without it. Hopefully soon.
I admit, I'm over tired tonight. Tired of too many managers at work. :( there can be three there at once some days. It's a small store.
Oh well. Wish I knew what was right and what was wrong. I don't any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment