A few months ago (maybe longer I don't remember anymore) I fixed my dryer. Now it's breaking again. It may be the same issue, I'm not sure yet, but darn it. :(
I'll try again. It's a part that there are two of. They hold the drum and help it spin. I didn't know it had two until I took the dryer apart. Had I known I would have gotten two of them and replaced them both.
It's been a great dryer, I am not even sure how old it is. Hopefully it holds out a little longer for us.
My boss is on a power trip. It's sad to watch her play with people's lives by dangling jobs in there faces.
Nothing on the school job. I keep hoping but it's hard. So many of those women work two jobs. I hardly see Z as it is. I'm exhausted.
I don't know how they do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment