Sunday, December 28, 2014

What bugs me about the job......

Or if it's ending....

Is that no one has the guts to tell me.

If they call, I answer, if I can go in, I go.  I haven't had to turn them down yet.

I'm not fond of the registers, but I do them if they ask.

The regular customers are awesome! I love those crafty ladies and what they make and what they teach me!

I'd rather work with kids, I know that.  I just don't think that's a reality given the hand I was dealt.

That school that did the on the phone interview are not looking for a sub for January to May.  I'd do it.  I applied.

I wait.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I'm sure this tis very difficult especially not really knowing what's going on. I hope things work out in a way that makes you happy. HUGS

    ReplyDelete