I'm friends with K's sisters, bother, his brothers girlfriend, his nephew and his Mom on FB. I feel I have to watch every little thing I say on there because they might run to him with the info.
Conferences were tonight. I did not notify K because he can get that info if he wants it. It's right on their web site. Report cards were emailed out. Again, if he wants the info he can notify the school. I don't believe he has though. So, I didn't brag that he got rave reviews at conferences tonight. I didn't go on about his all A report card. :-) I surely wanted to though!!
He's doing well, having a great 8th grade year.
Of course, with him, he's more worried about next year, at the new school...
Anyway, that's why I don't mention my boy on FB much. I just think his Dad should show more interest in him.
I feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't anymore.
Trying to get the boy to sleep sooner. He's a little man in a growing boy's body I think. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment