Thursday, October 23, 2014

Things are looking up, hopefully it's a trend that keeps on growing.

Oh yay!

My direct deposit looks like it is in effect and hopefully it will be there tomorrow!

I got a call from the charter schools again. I was completely shocked, when she said that they had liked me but didn't think I was right for the job, I was very happy. I really want this, I hope they call. I believe they will call, I just need them to like me and give me the job. :-) It would mean more hours and higher pay. Not a lot more, but it would be enough.

I am going to get a copy of my transcript so that I don't have to remember which classes I took for the degree I have. I will remember my letter of reference, copy of my resume, and you take a book that I kept from college that helps plan lessons, to show what I learned in that aspect.

I really want this.

No comments:

Post a Comment