Tuesday, October 28, 2014

No phone call yet but it took almost a month last time so I'm patiently waiting.

Work is frustrating. Too many cooks in the kitchen is frustrating. I do worry because the managers are saying whatever Christmas stuff we have is all we are getting. The store is moving a half a mile away and this location will be liquidated whenever they are told to do so. The other store is set to open in February. I asked, when I was hired if hours would be there and I was assured there'd be plenty of hours for everyone.

Money is tight. E's hours are less because of school. A's money is tight with her student loans, car ins, and she does buy some groceries.  There never seems to be enough. H works here and there but with my hours and one car, it's difficult.  Hoping to catch up but truly worried about my hours to come. :(

Hope that school calls soon. Oh please let them call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment