Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I put my resume on three websites.  Monster, Michigan's job bank and Indeed.

The only people that have called me are insurance companies looking for someone to sell their insurance.

I'm still so bummed about that job interview.  :(

On the upside of things, we are liking the new place.  Bugs seem to get under the door (grrr and darn it) but I ordered a door draft thing from Etsy that we can fill as heavy as we need to and that should help with that.  That and the cooler temps heading our way.

Money goes so fast, like water through hands.

I wish I could have done the early childhood program through the college.  The classes were all at night and it was exhausting and Zachary hated it.  There are plenty of jobs working in early childhood places.  I don't feel like I need a degree to do that but all the places looking for people want that.

Hanna's friend's Mom works at a place where she might be able to help me.  I just need to somehow ask her.  : /

Still applying.  Looking for work at 50 years old is hard.

1 comment: