This one is not exactly what I was hoping for but I am willing to do it. More willing than working in a factory for the same money. The hours will match Zachary's better, I'll probably have holidays off, if I get it.
It's working for a public schools preschool program. I wouldn't mind the normal preschool range at all, they also do day care there and I could and would do that for a while.
If I get into their preschool, I could possibly move up over time.
It'd be good. It's a 20 minute commute on the highway, I've gone farther though so it's really doable.
I just have to figure out how we all will get where we have to go. Hanna can help, she just can't work if I'm working like that. We need another car. We need Eddie to drive. Perhaps if I'm making more money, we can work on those two things to get us all where I wish we would have been before Ken walked out.
It's just harder because he did that, not impossible. He was always much better teaching the kids to drive than I was.
I just know, I need a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment