Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I let her do it to me again. My sister. I know she wants what best for me but I feel like this is mine to do. Divorce that is.

Yes he's being an ass. I know that. I have no intention of taking him back but I know she fears that.

This morning she messaged me on Facebook about contacting legal aid. Told her I did that already. I'm not over 60....etc....she said call them again and get them to listen to your story. Better yet, here's their email address, email them. So like a good girl, not thinking the strong "it's mine to do thing" and  I emailed them. Nothing back. From nine this morning until whenever they closed tonight.

But darn, I was doing this myself. In my time, when I had the money.... My last payday should be any day now.

JoAnns interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I think the A/C is going off tomorrow too. Almost furnace time. It's just hard here with smokers so close and my H having asthma.

Oh, Z's band teacher called tonight. He said he did great helping out with the new saxophone players last night. They all knew how to put them together together today and how to blow into them. He also said Z is doing great on the drums and he should join the high school drumline this year. :) I was so proud. I am so proud.

No clue why but the boy has been having some nervous moments at home. :( He's scared to shower alone or go to bed upstairs alone and other little things like that. Hoping it's just a little something and he will overcome it.

So tired. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment