Friday, July 04, 2014

Still waiting but it was a holiday week here so hoping for good word early Monday or Tuesday.

They think we might make too much.  I wouldn't have told them about my pool job or I would have quit it.  I miss spending time with Zachary.  I'm going to talk to my boss about getting someone to help a couple of days a week.  It's exhausting being in the sun six out of seven days in a week when the weather is good.  Even five days is long and exhausting.  There's a woman that comes to the pool with her granddaughter and she has interest in doing it.  We shall see.

Tired of fire crackers.  I'm not a fan of them.  I like the pretty sparkly things but not the stinky loud ones.

Destroyed a piece of the boys furniture tonight.  It used to hold their tv and clothes but the rooms in the (hopefully) new place are small and we will get some under the bed storage for them.  The girls have them and they work great.  I'm going to get rid of my dresser too.  I need/want a new bed. Mine smells like Ken and is lumpy and it's too big. It's a queen and I'm thinking a full size will be fine for me. I have one picked out but I will wait until I can afford it.  I've always wanted a rustic looking bed and we were going to buy one and then Ken left and I had to use the money for bills.  Oh well, on the back burner and I will get it when I can.  Right now I will be thankful for the new place.  Fingers and toes crossed!!

Going to buy a box to put Ken's things in.  I am going to put the dresser on the curb and see if someone wants to take it.  I won't have room for that either.  I too will get under the bed storage when I get my new bed.  The bed I have now has no frame on it, the box spring sits on the floor because it's broke.  Ken's idea, ugh.

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm done with men.  I've had the love of my life, I know it.  I still love him, at least the him the was for 30 years.  That wasn't fake no matter what he says.  He's just going through something and he will realize what he gave up one day.  Even if one falls out of love, you don't throw your kids away the way he has.  He's made them all sad and he doesn't even know it.  He wanted Hanna and Zachary to go up north with him this weekend.  They didn't want to go.  I think he thinks it's my fault.  Sad.  He just doesn't know and I'd like to hit him upside the head.  Hard.

So, keep good thoughts for the new place.  I am!! Here's a peek if you want to see.  There's some pictures there. I know it's silly but I love the little porches.  Fingers and toes crossed.
New Place

I'm so tired.  Work the next two days and I'm off Monday.  Yeah!! I wish Eddie had Mondays off.  He has Tuesday and Wednesday off.  At least we make sure there's some sort of dinner those days.  The other four days of the week it's just three of them here and they don't do much.

Gosh, I have tons on my mind but I think it's time to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment