Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Today was my Dad's 76th birthday. He sounded very tired today. I don't think he slept very well worrying about my Mom. It was her first night at the nursing home. He went to visit her today, they said she hadn't slept all night. I'm sure that is true as she wasn't sleeping for Dad either. My Dad isn't liking this, but it's very difficult on him taking care of my Mom. We also fear the way he was treating her as we know how he treated us when he was impatient with us. My second speech is tomorrow. I'm dreading it like I will every speech. Ugh. I hate this class just because it is speech. My teacher is very nice though and I am hoping I can do this. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can... Going to run through my speech, take a nap, pick up Eddie and go back to bed. Unless Ken wakes up enough to get him. Feeling tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment