Thursday, December 06, 2012

Well, so far, not so good, but we keep going along...

Unemployment said they'd give him $365, he got $135. We were thankful for that and tomorrow is supposed to be payday. I say supposed to be because his boss didn't get the direct deposit information in on time and now he has to issue Ken a check. Which stinks because payment #2 is due on the saxophone. They will withdraw that automatically tomorrow. Our bank has 24 hour grace and I can get the check from Ken and put it in the bank tomorrow so there won't even be 24 hours, but I wish things had been set up. It's getting better....I know it is, I know it will, it's just the waiting for that to happen is frustrating. Being sick has not helped me much at all either. I am still weak. This is the worst stomach flu I have ever had. :( Exhausted. Our 26th wedding anniversary is next Wednesday. I have finals that day. Hoping we can go out this weekend, we shall see. Saturday night would be good because Zachary has a sleep over and we wouldn't have to hear to the big kids whine about what he did. Ugh, sometimes they are children themselves. It will depend on Ken getting his check early enough tomorrow and both of us feeling well enough to go out to dinner. We have a $10 coupon and a little money left on a gift card from the place my sister sent us to last year. It was so yummy. Those two things would make the meal about as much as any sit down place, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment