And we are done with that teacher and fifth grade! My goodness it's been a year for my boy. It's been a year for us I guess too. A year of learning that teachers I didn't like in the past could have been so much worse. A year of learning your job can get taken right from under you for no real reason. A year of how much people care and love us and have given us so so much.
I'm exhausted.
I forgot to mention that the new pictures I had to have taken after my first mammogram were of what they said were calcium deposits. They believe they are harmless, but they will be taking another mammogram in six months to make sure there are no changes and that they don't grow. If they do, then I will probably need a biopsy.
Yeah, that scares me. I look down at my boobs and wonder if I will get to keep them. Hopefully I will. I am thinking the worst, but after the past years time, well, it's not hard to wonder the worst.
We are going to get some fresh strawberries tomorrow!! We haven't gotten any in a couple of years. We are just gonna do it! :) I picked up some sugar and surgel today to make freezer jam. Yummy!! We couldn't have if I wasn't getting my first check in a week, but I am so we are. ;)
We also spent a little money taking Z out to dinner tonight. We left the big kids home to save some money. I felt bad about that, but they were okay with it.
That's about it! Peace out!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment