So glad it's Friday! I hope to sleep in Sunday!
Tomorrow morning, H and Ken are off to Ohio to meet up with my brother in law to get the TV!! :) Also tomorrow morning, Amanda, Z and I are off to the high school for the district Science Olympiad competition!! It will be a busy day!
Eddie has work tomorrow night so one of us will have to haul our weary bones out to take him. ;)
We are all very excited about the TV! It is kind of silly, but that's our entertainment.
Ugh.
Today I went in to volunteer to help with a chip/popcorn sale. I delivered the chips to Z's class. The substitute teacher came into the hallway to tell me how smart Zachary is, especially in math. Duh. Duh. Duh.
You should see the remarks the idiot put on his report card. "Zachary needs his help, especially in math, he doesn't ask math questions, he's going to suffer for that. He won't do well next year if he doesn't do better in math. He needs to learn the math concepts. He has missing assignments."
Duh. This guy is a piece of work.
Three more months, I can do this right??? Can't I?
I so want to punch him in the nose!
No comments:
Post a Comment