Saturday, March 17, 2012

Long, busy, but hopefully good day!

Hanna and Ken just left to get the new to us tv!  :)  Hope they have a safe 500 mile round trip today! 

Amanda, Zachary and I are off to Science Olympiad today for the district competition!  I think Amanda is more nervous than Zachary!  :)  Maybe she needs one of his zoloft.  ;)  It should be fun and she seemed to have fun coaching his team.  I will be tagging along with them for Z in case Amanda is busy with her team and he needs somebody.  Crowds used to overwhelm him, but we really haven't been in crowds since starting the medicine somehow.  I guess that comes from being broke and not going anywhere.  ;) 

Eddie has work tonight, that will end our day!  That and some tv!!  Hanna has some newer movies from the library, one being the Rum Diaries so maybe we can watch that today if everyone isn't too exhausted. 

I feel tired just thinking about the day.  ;) 

Take care!

1 comment: