Wednesday, March 07, 2012
So, sometimes a person has to throw logic out the window and be a little selfish. Ken had gotten paid and we took $100 and got a hotel for a night. It was so great! We truly can't wait 5 years before doing that again. Sometimes it is nice to drop your worries at the door and lock them out for 18 hours.
He started his new Monday. He's not thrilled with it. He was told it would include some sales but he found out Monday it's mostly sales. My husband is not a salesman. Ugh. The company is smaller than Trugreen and the pepole are nice.
I am off this week from school. I am still running around like a crazy person. With Ken working there is not an extra car for H to drive.
Major substitute teacher issues with Zachary. Supposed to. E setting up a meeting with the principal, sub teacher, Ken and I. Z's regular teacher had a meltdown or something. He wants her back. She wasn't great but she was nice.
I will try and update more later. On my phone and this doesn't load well on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you took some time to reconnect and glad to see you posting again! I missed you!
ReplyDelete