One more week and we get the big tv! Squee!! We are so excited! Ken and Hanna have to make the trip to get it because it is the same day as the Science Olympiad competition for the district. Eddie also needs someone to drive him to work if they don't make it back in time, so that's me! ;) I had asked Eddie to take that day off to make the trip with his Dad but he wouldn't. I'm sure they would have worked him another night, but oh well.
I got a call from McDonalds and I have not had the time to go in for an interview. How sad is that? Ken and I talked it over and with the girl problem I have (I need that ablation, ugh!) I really can't work at McDonalds. So, I'm hoping I can get my pool job again at the end of May.
His new job is going so bad! Now they want him to come up with a marketing plan. As in advertising. They think because he worked at Trugreen, he knows how to sell a company. Ken didn't do that at his former job! For the love of pete! I feel so bad for him, because he keeps hoping it will get better, but so far, not so good! He only got 36 hours this week too. We need that overtime and there's no overtime with 36 hours. They just don't have anything for him to do there. He can keep looking for another job, but we aren't sure how he can interview for them, it's not like he has vacation time built up.
My English teacher gave us homework over break. Not that it was much of a break for me with all the running for Hanna. She's done in about a month for this semester and I will be glad for the break. She does need to go to two classes this spring though and we have to figure that out yet.
I"m not complaining about Hanna, we want to help her if we can. I don't want people telling me to have her find her own ride to the college. It is just not possible. If it were, we would have figured that out already.
Had a meeting with Zachary's substitute teacher and the principal yesterday. That guy (the substitute) is such an asshole! The principal wants to keep him until Zachary's teacher decides what she is going to do. I think she's debating about giving up her job! She wasn't very good with the class, but Zachary liked her. She was kind and patient with him. This sub is not! He called me on the phone one night and he just went off! He was so mad that one day Zachary got upset and cried! When I asked Z about this, he told me the story and then he said the sub got mad when Z got upset and he yelled at Z to get out of the room! Oh my gosh! He puts so much pressure on them. He's scaring them about middle school, telling them how mean they are there. He has changed their whole room around. He's moved their seats numerous times in the month he's been there. He was going to sit the boy that was bullying Zachary at the beginning of the year next to him! Anyway, when he called that night and was going on about how Z got upset, I said he has an anxiety disorder and he said to to me, you do not need to defend your son! Asshole. So we went to the meeting and we talked about Zachary's anxiety disorder and some of the asshole things he said to him. The principal told him to always use a softer voice when speaking to Zachary. I told him not to use sarcasm as it doesn't belong in elementary school. I also told him not to speak to Zachary in a disrespectful way. I don't like him even more now, but we have to stick with him. I do hope if Zachary's teacher decides not to come back, they replace him. I am doubting they will though. I told him, had he been here from the start, Zachary would not be in his classroom. He is not good for Zachary. He agreed.
Asshole.
So, that's my story today!
Lunch, library, store and better start that paper I have due Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment